Join our Board of Directors
CALICANTO US NON PROFIT ORG seeks dynamic individuals for positions on its Board of Directors.
This volunteer position requires board members to assist with the implementation of CALICANTO newly acquired ESTRATEGIC GOALS.
CALICANTOS MEANT to be a relevant resource for the Latin American Community that promotes cultural identity and supports integration
The applicant must:
- Be willing to take an active role in various initiatives and fundraising events
- Be AN ADULT PEOPLE AGE MORE THAN 35 YEARS OLD
- Not have claimed bankruptcy in the past 12 months
- Be a person who is a permanent resident/ USA Citizen
- Be able to commit to consistent attendance at board meetings and committee work
- Be prepared to volunteer 5-10 hours per month
If you are interested please forward a letter of interest focusing on these questions:
- Why are you interested in joinCALICANTO?
- Area(s) of expertise/Contributions you feel you can bring to the board of directors of CALICANTO.
- What would you like to get from the board of CALICANTO?
- Other volunteer commitments you have participated in the past