The Lenovo ThinkPad T430 offers the perfect blend of business looks, great build quality, and excellent performance. The Lenovo ThinkPad T430 is a great business notebook for consumers looking for a better built notebook or business users looking for a daily workhorse.
|Processor||Intel Core i5 3320M 2.6GHz|
|Hard Drive||160GB, 250GB, 320GB, 500GB, or opt for the faster SSD option of 120GB SSD or 256GB SSD|
|RAM||4GB, 6GB, or 8GB|
|New or Refurbished||Refurbished (mild to moderate cosmetic wear)|
|Hardware Warranty||One Year|
|QA||Product tested for full functions, R2/Ready for Reuse.|
Standard shipping is included on all orders. Our standard shipping is a 4-7 business day delivery service to US addresses. Contact [email protected] with any questions.
30-Day Return Policy
Items must be returned within 30 days of the purchase date for this policy to apply. See complete details to learn more.
One Year Hardware Warranty
All warranty requests be submitted within one year from ship date. See complete details to learn more.
Laptop and Power Adapter. Products are tested for full functions, R2/Ready for Reuse.Accessories available for purchase.
These are some of the programs that come with your Windows 10 computer. Need something else? Ask us.
- LibreOffice for typing, spreadsheets, and presentations
- Windows Defender, an antivirus program
- Malwarebytes, a program that removes malware
- CCleaner, a program that removes cookies and internet-related viruses
- Google Chrome, an internet browser (requires internet)
- Online Learning, a link to lots of helpful websites for education (requires internet)
- Kiwix, an encyclopedia that you can use without an internet connection
Contact Us For Custom Orders
Do you have any questions? Do you need a different quantity than what is available? Please call our office at Monday through Friday at [email protected]between the hours of 10:00am and 5:00pm PacificTime. You may also send an email to our staff at
Any computer with Windows as the selected operating system requires eligibility verification. You must be below the 200% poverty level or be aneligible organization.